Lineage 2 Cabal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum poświęcone klanowi Cabal na serwerze Lineage 2 Dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SideofABuellet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SideOfABullet

SideofABuellet Empty
PostSubject: SideofABuellet   SideofABuellet Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:55 pm

1. Nickname: SideOfABullet
1b. Main class: Doombringer
2.Friends at clan: Well i know many guys from there. My ex main was sph BlackFaith and i think they know me better as BlackFaith then Side.. (snajper, claudius aka nemezis, burst, ladykat, nicegirl and more i know)
2b.Your Name: Lars
3. How old are you?: 17
4. Where are you from? (city, country): Croatia (Batina)
5. Hobby: Soccer, drinking, playing l2, eating, sleeping, going out...
6. Main info about yourself: main info? Uhm like?
7. How much time online per day: If i like the server if i pwn 6+ Very Happy
8. Your equipment ingame (armor, weapon, jewels): armor +10set jewlery 8-10 today make all + 10 wep +17
9.. Have you been in other clans? (If yes, why did you leave? more info the better): I leave server some time ago 3 months. i was in hisatsu with doombringer and spellhowler. I didnt leave.. they kick cause i was inactive xD
10. How long have you been playing lineage 2? on this server?: Overall l2 about 2-3 years on this server about 6-7 months
11. Main class and subclasses that you have(Include Alts and names):Doombringer/arbalaster, Blackfaith- titan 80 (baium), hellknight 76 lvl for barakiel
12. How many rebirths do you have?: all (3)
13. Are you noble or close to get it?: Finished
14. Would you get a support subclass to help the clan?: If more needed ye..
15. You must have quests for epics (baium,valakas,antharas) , sorcer for AQ lvl 40-44 and subb class for baium (titan,tank or healer) Have titan 80 lvl, healer for aq, quest for valakas, baium and port to valakas only dont have quest for antharas.. or maybe have dunno need check..
Back to top Go down
Balrukh
Admin
Balrukh

SideofABuellet Empty
PostSubject: Re: SideofABuellet   SideofABuellet Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:36 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
http://l2cabal.omgforum.net

SideofABuellet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 Cabal :: Free Section :: Applications-
Jump to: