Lineage 2 Cabal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum poświęcone klanowi Cabal na serwerze Lineage 2 Dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TankWhor

My app Empty
PostSubject: My app   My app Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:32 am

1. Nickname: TankWhore
1b. Main class: ST
2.Friends at clan: I think none xD Embarassed
2b.Your Name: Aris :O
3. How old are you?: 19
4. Where are you from? (city, country): Thessaloniki,Greece
5. Hobby: Bass guitarrrr yeahhhhhh !!!
6. Main info about yourself:A happy friendly dude Razz
7. How much time online per day: 2-6 hours
8. Your equipment ingame (armor, weapon, jewels): well, in my previous main, i had a +7 full elemented VNL which i aim to trade for VNH...a +5 full water cutter xD.. a lvl3 dark +8 vesper nagan.. +a half elemented +6 VNH (i am so unlucky with the enchants -.-')
9.. Have you been in other clans? (If yes, why did you leave? more info the better) : I was in Hidden Mist but almost all of them changed server so...and i think that our clan had good relations with your clan so i thought it would be best to come here Very Happy
10. How long have you been playing lineage 2? on this server?: I had been playing l2 since c3... but i am only for about 2 months in this server Very Happy:D
11. Main class and subclasses that you have(Include Alts and names):BountyHunter (the previous main) TankWhore (main) DenVriskwName (ex ex main xD)
12. How many rebirths do you have?:TheBountyHunter: 3 rebirths/TankWhore finishing the 2nd rebirth /DenVriskwName: 3 rebirths
13. Are you noble or close to get it?: TheBountyHunter:yes / TankWhore: not yet / DenVriskwName: no
14. Would you get a support subclass to help the clan?: Of course Very Happy
15. You must have quests for epics (baium,valakas,antharas):Sorcerer for AQ, if you want me to i will make a subclass for any epic RB...

P.S. i would like to enroll both my previous main and my main (if possible of course:P).. at least until i make the decision to sell everything from my previous main Razz

Love ya guys Razz
Back to top Go down
Balrukh
Admin
Balrukh

My app Empty
PostSubject: Re: My app   My app Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:02 pm

for now danied :)mby that will be change if u register on forum but dont know yet
Back to top Go down
http://l2cabal.omgforum.net
TankWhore

My app Empty
PostSubject: Re: My app   My app Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Wow i though you said to my cousin that all Hidden Mist's can stay xD But ok as you wish Smile If you change your mind let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My app Empty
PostSubject: Re: My app   My app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 Cabal :: Free Section :: Applications-
Jump to: