Lineage 2 Cabal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum poświęcone klanowi Cabal na serwerze Lineage 2 Dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ILoveRollbacks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
belcik

ILoveRollbacks Empty
PostSubject: ILoveRollbacks   ILoveRollbacks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:50 am

1. Nickname: ILoverollbacks
1b. Main class: Gladiator
2.Friends at clan: Buraiken,Tannker
2b.Your Name:Robert
3. How old are you?:21
4. Where are you from? (city, country): Poland, Białystok
5. Hobby: football and fishing
6. Main info about yourself: hmmm? i don't know what i should write here Razz
7. How much time online per day: hmm, depending on day, sometime 2-3h, other day 4-5h,
8. Your equipment ingame (armor, weapon, jewels):S84 Set+weapon+jewelery
9.. Have you been in other clans? (If yes, why did you leave? more info the better): i just returned to this server, before i was been on Cabal too ( when Elfia played too )
10. How long have you been playing lineage 2? on this server?: Lineage II- 3 years, this server 2 weeks, i had Sps after 3 rebirths and S84 +6, but rollback..
11. Main class and subclasses that you have(Include Alts and names): Alt: Belcik- EE 85, 3 rebirths
12. How many rebirths do you have?: 0 now( rollback)
13. Are you noble or close to get it?: i have mats for first part, but first i want to do 3 rebirths
14. Would you get a support subclass to help the clan?: i have EE if u need :E
15. You must have quests for epics (baium,valakas,antharas) , sorcer for AQ lvl 40-44 and subb class for baium (titan,tank or healer) I had before rollback on Sps, but now i need to do again Sorc and quests
Back to top Go down
Drizzt

ILoveRollbacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: ILoveRollbacks   ILoveRollbacks Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:43 am

belcik wrote:

9.. Have you been in other clans? (If yes, why did you leave? more info the better): i just returned to this server, before i was been on Cabal too ( when Elfia played too )
Elfia is still playing tho in other clan :S
Currently she's @ work be back in 2 months Smile
Back to top Go down

ILoveRollbacks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 Cabal :: Free Section :: Applications-
Jump to: